subheader

an awesome way to watch TV

Sunday, August 22, 2010

One More Reason Why Dawson's Creek Is Awesome:

Jane Lynch is Pacey's Mom. Like, for realsies. In this scene she's about to serve chipped beef on toast for Pacey's birthday, which she always forgets is actually Dougie's favorite. I'm betting you stopped paying attention about the time I said "chipped beef on toast", because that is one of those foods that always gets me thinking, "Why?"

anyway, I gotta say she's pretty funny, even in her limited role. And it's a good episode, except for the barfable Isabella Star Fairy story and Dawson and Gretchen making out in the basement. oops, sorry if i ruined it for you.

BTDubs, Pacey's Dad is the Chief on Cold Case, but that's not as exciting.

Images via People, buddytv.com

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally stopped paying attention when I read "chipped beef on toast" haha! I was following the words, but couldn't stop thinking of what on earth "chipped beef on toast" is... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what it is, other than gross. it involves cream and beef and toast, i think that's all you really need to know. it's totally one of those attention-drawing things, though. :)

    ReplyDelete