subheader

an awesome way to watch TV

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10th Anniversary Crying Edition


Ok guys, I know I've been absent, but even bloggers need to take a vacation sometimes (and I can't say that day I spent watching almost all of Arrested Development Season 2 was wasted). But now I'm BACK, and the new year will bring lots of wonderful stuff from Girl Glows Green: Parks & Recreation returns, Episodes (with Matt LeBlanc) and Mr. Sunshine (with Matthew Perry) are gonna be starting soon, and of course, my giant Community post is on the way. I finished watching the commentaries over winter break and now am just waiting for the giant chunk of time I call the weekend to sit down and hammer it out. But FO REALZ it should be up by next week.

The new year of shows has already started, and How I Met Your Mother turned out a bang-up episode, with NPH doing a great job as Barney's chill doppelganger. BUT then it ended tragically in a way that I can't really deal with and don't want to write about, so I might take the week off next week from HIMYM. Tragedy and sitcoms only mix when there's funny and sad at the same time. All sad, with people sobbing and whatnot, just brings us all down from the escapism of television.


But this should cheer you up! From the minds that brought you PaceyCon, here's a lovely little tidbit that shows, once again, why Dawson's Creek and the actors therein are awesome. Well, except Katie Holmes. Apparently Funny Or Die realized the greatness of this and are having a whole VanDerWeek over there with a new video every day. Anyway, I've been laughing at crying Dawson for years! And then some genius decided to make it into a gif. If I knew how to make gifs I'd make a whole glossary of Creek gifs, because they're just that awesome.


This one is pretty great, too, although would work much better with Joshua Jackson. Dawson annoyed the shit out of me; PACEY was the one I compared all my relationships to.


Happy new year from Girl Glows Green and the people on your television!

Images via James Van Der Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment