subheader

an awesome way to watch TV

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We're Back!

Matthew Perry and me, that is. Sorry for the insanely long absence - I was on vacation and my hard drive started malfunctioning so my only means of watching and then writing about TV has been in the shop. But now my laptop and I are happily reunited and I can get back into the swing of things.

Starting tonight! I've got so much TV to catch up on, but am supremely excited for tonight's premiere of Mr. Sunshine. Sure, it's an ABC comedy which means that it'll have some flaws, but it looks hilarious. Not only because of Matthew Perry and that incredibly handsome black man who's going to be giving Perry a run for his money in the joke-delivery department, but also because of Allison Janney who is so fucking funny when she's being funny that the role seems like it might have been written for her. Here's the preview, check it out tonight, and then tune in again next week because, let's face it, pilots are always kind of mediocre, unless they're from Arrested Development or Glee.


And check back soon for more! I've had a lot of potential ideas to think about during my internet blackout so there should be lots coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment