subheader

an awesome way to watch TV

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The List, Part Three

So, with all of my working full-time and devouring Game Of Thrones and changing the blog name this summer, The Hedgepig's second anniversary just passed on by without comment.  And really, there's not much to comment on other than to say that I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it, and that recently I've been getting some really good feedback from people who've taken some of my recommendations, which just makes it all worth it.  So thanks for reading and all of that.  You can check out last year's anniversary post if you're interested in a more lengthy acknowledgement.  In lieu of that this time, here's one of my favorite Abed moments ever.  I really, really like talking about TV, you guys.  In case you hadn't noticed.



Now comes the part where, if I had a shame gland, it would start acting up.



Here is the updated list of every show I have ever watched the entirety of - my credentials, if you will.  It is not a comprehensive list of every show I've ever seen...but it still remains both terrifying and impressive. (Series with at least 60% viewed multiple times will be marked with an *; series still making new episodes get a +. Series I have stopped watching since this list was originally made get a ^.)

21 Jump Street
30 Rock+^
The Adventures Of Pete & Pete*
Alcatraz
Ally McBeal
Archer+
Arrested Development*+ (at least 7x) (just remembered I get to add a + to this and it makes me SO HAPPY)
Awkward.+
The Black Donnollys
The Big Bang Theory+^
The Big C+^
Boardwalk Empire+
Bob's Burgers+
Bored To Death
Britain's Next Top Model+
CSI:OG*+
Castle+
Cold Case
Community*+
Cougar Town+
Criminal Minds+
Damages
Daria
Dawson's Creek* (at least 5x)
Dead Like Me
Detroit 1-8-7
DNA
Dollhouse
Downton Abbey+
Ed
Enlightened+
Entourage
Episodes+
ER
Extras
Felicity
Firefly*
Flight of the Conchords*
Freaks & Geeks*
Friends*
Fringe+
Game Of Thrones+
Glee+^
Go On+
Gossip Girl+
The Grand
Head Case
Heroes
House*
How I Met Your Mother*+
Huge
In Treatment
The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret
Jon Benjamin Has A Van
Kingdom
Land Girls
The Larry Sanders Show
Law & Order
Law & Order: LA
Law & Order: CI*
Law & Order: SVU*+
Law & Order: UK
The League*+
Lie To Me
Lost*
Louie+
Luther+
Mad Men*+
MI-5
Midsomer Murders+
The Mindy Project+
Modern Family+
Mr. Sunshine
Murder In Suburbia
My Name Is Earl
News Radio
The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
Northern Exposure
Numb3rs*
The Office*+
The Office (UK)
Parenthood+
Parks & Recreation*+
Party Down*
Persons Unknown
Portlandia+
Project Runway+^
Project Runway Canada
Psych*+
Pushing Daisies
Queer As Folk
Raising Hope+^
The Riches
Rock of Love
Royal Pains+
Running Wilde
RuPaul's Drag Race+
Scrubs (Although I stopped watching before they switched to ABC, I still think it counts. That shit got awful.)
Seinfeld
Sex & The City
Sherlock
Six Feet Under
Skins (UK)
The Sopranos (technically - I skipped the last few episodes because I stopped caring.)
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip*
Ugly Betty
Undeclared
The Unusuals*
Up All Night+
Veep+
Veronica Mars*
Web Therapy+
Weeds*
The West Wing
Wilfred+

Yep, still terrifying.  I blame Netflix for their vast selection of British crime procedurals and period dramas. Now I'm off to do something besides watch television for the rest of the day.  Ta, and thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment