subheader

an awesome way to watch TV

Saturday, April 16, 2011

OMG PROM!!!!!!1!!!!!


In the spirit of Pop Culture Happy Hour, what is making me happy RIGHT NOW are Taylor Berry's Prom Photos. Now, I am sorry, Taylor Berry, for taking your ridiculous prom photos and putting them on the internet, but you should have better Facebook privacy controls.

But seriously, you can't tag my cousin in an album that includes this photo:



and expect me not to say anything. Like, I went to high school with all of those guys, except it was eight years ago.


Brandson looks like Bill Nye The Science Guy:


...but he's got a hot girlfriend, so good for him.

Then there is blurry underdressed polo shirt guy:

and sweaty LIME GREEN TIE guy:


(They are all that sweaty, but they don't all have lime green ties!)

But my favorite is Mr. Berry himself, who is totally not too cool to wear sunglasses inside on prom night:


and who has a girlfriend whose hair looks like this:




Seriously, I'm sorry. I know they're high schoolers and that all high schoolers are destined to look horrible at prom. If I had one of MY prom pictures scanned, you would know that my hair was just as bad as that chick's if not worse (JUST KIDDING, my hair has never looked that bad. Still - it wasn't good.). But - c'mon. I just couldn't resist. Ah, youth! Always good for entertaining the elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment